亚洲 自拍 清纯 综合图区_亚洲免费国产午夜视频无码_亚洲人成在线视频观看
- Amazon Prime Day SaleCountdown has started to Amazon's biggest sale of the India -- Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020. The 36-hour shopping extravaganza starts on August 6 and will run through August 7. The sale will run through 17 countries that offer Amazon Prime services. Other than big discounts, the e-tailer plans to offer launchpad for as many as 200-plus electronic products during the sale.
- Amazon Great Indian SaleAmazon Great Indian Festival Sale is back. The sale starts October 10 and will run through October 15. It will offer deals and discounts on range of products across categories.
- Apple WWDCApple’s annual developer conference WWDC is set to get underway on June 22. The four-day event, which will conclude on June 26, will be an online-only affair. At the event, Apple will showcase software updates coming to its various devices. iPhone users will come to know the new features coming to iOS 14 whereas MacBook users can expect to know about the latest features they can expect on macOS. Similarly, with watchOS and iPadOS, Apple will give a glimpse into the OS updates on the two devices.The keynote address will stream directly from Apple Park via apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple Developer website, the Apple TV app, and YouTube, and will also be available for on-demand playback after the conclusion of the stream. Developers will have the ability to learn how to build the next generation of apps with more than 100 technical and design-focused sessions helmed by Apple engineers. Videos will be posted each day at 10 a.m. PDT and will be available in the Apple Developer app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, as well as on the Apple Developer website.Now in its 31st year, WWDC20 will be the biggest WWDC to date, bringing together the global Apple developer community of more than 23 million.
- Google I/O 2019Google's biggest event of the year is here. The search giant is holding its annual developers conference, I/O 2019, at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California. The event starts May 7 (at 9:30 am PT -- 10 pm IST) and will run through May 9. Like the past many years, Google I/O 2019 will showcase the best of Google technologies, work-in-projects and more.
- CES 2020The annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the biggest event where we get to witness some of the most futuristic technologies from a host of companies. Some of the biggest names in the technology arena are there to showcase what they have in store and Times of India-Gadgets Now is covering it all. Catch all the action of CES 2020 and latest updates here...
- Rewind 2018: Biggest tech launches, news and moreWe are almost at the end of 2018. The year saw some big-ticket launches and some not-so-impressive ones. Some trends that shaped our year, and some that fizzled with time. All this and much more in our 2018 tech wrap. Click to read all the happenings from the technology world from the year that we are set to bid goodbye to
- New iPhones 2018Apple fans, the wait for new lineup of iPhones is finally set to get over. The Cupertino giant is all set to launch its 2018 iPhones at an event in San Francisco on September 12. The event starts at 10.30 pm (IST).
- Google IO 2018Internet search giant Google has commenced its biggest developer event of the year -- Google I/O 2018. Here is our complete coverage of the event.
- Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018World's biggest mobile tradeshow -- Mobile World Congress 2018 -- is all set to begin on February 26th at Barcelona, Spain. Samsung, Huawei, Nokia, Asus, LG, Lenovo and some other vendors will showcase their latest wares at MWC 2018. The headline event is the unveiling of Samsung's next flagship smartphones, likely to be called Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
- Budget 2018: All that it means for telecom and IT industryHere's all the Union Budget 2018 means for the country's technology and telecom industry
- Pokemon Go: Complete coverageLaunched in July 2016, Pokemon Go became a worldwide phenomenon within days of its launch. Developed by Niantic Labs, the augmented reality-based mobile video game allows players to interact with virtual Pokemon characters, who appear on their smartphones’ screens as if they are in the real-world.
- Apple iPhone SE launch: Complete coverageApple has unveiled the iPhone SE with a 4-inch display as well as the smaller 9.7-inch iPad Pro tablet. Both devices are cheaper than the company's respective flagship models and, thus, more accessible to buyers in emerging markets.
- MWC 2016It's almost time for the world's biggest annual mobile expo Mobile World Congress (MWC) to be held in Barcelona, Spain. MWC 2016 will provide global platform to the biggest names in the smartphone and telecom industry to showcase their best offerings that will shape the mobile industry during the year. Complete coverage of the hottest launches at MWC 2015
- PM Narendra Modi in Silicon ValleyModi fever seems to have gripped Silicon Valley. Who's who of the technology and business world have been lining up to meet PM Narendra Modi. TOI Tech brings you live updates from NaMo's visit to the Mecca of technology industry.
- IFA 2015IFA is Europe's biggest consumer trade show. Like every year, IFA 2015 too is expected too see the launch of products that will set the tech agenda for the rest of the year.
- Apple iPhone 6S launch: Complete coverageApple has finally taken the covers off iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, its first smartphones with the new 3D Touch technology. Along with the two smartphones, Apple announced the largest iPad yet (named iPad Pro), an updated iPad Mini, and a major revamp to Apple TV.
- Sundar Pichai is new Google CEOIn a surprise announcement, Google has formed a new parent company named Alphabet, and handed over the charge of key products to Chennai-born Sundar Pichai. The 43-year-old CEO of Google will take charge of some of the most widely-used products, such as Search, Maps, Apps, YouTube and Android.
- Google I/O 2015Google's annual developers event I/O is almost here. I/O 2015 is scheduled for May 27 to May 29, 2015. Like every year, Google I/O 2015 too will provide a glimpse into the company's roadmap for the year.
- Apple WatchThe D-day is almost here. Tech giant Apple is all set to launch its smartwatch Apple Watch. The skates are high, as the watch is the first Apple product to be launched without legendary co-founder Steve Jobs. Will the watch be another blockbuster like iPhone and iPad, analysts are divided.
- MWC 2015It's time for world's biggest annual mobile expo: Mobile World Congress. Come March 2, Barcelona, Spain will host the biggest names from telecom and smartphone industry showcasing their very best offerings that will shape the mobile industry in the coming year.
- CES 2015: Gadgets extravaganza beginsHere's bringing to you the very best of CES 2015
- 2014: The year that was in techHere's to the year that was in tech -- from hirings to firings, hottest gadgets to social media, key people to technologies -- 2014 saw its share of action. We bring you some glimpses...
- Net neutralityThe fight for free internet has come to India. And for once, it has united netizens across the country like never before. People of all beliefs and affiliations have come together to unite on the net neutrality issue, campaigning, persuading, and getting more people involved.
- iPad Air 2 launchAt an event hosted at its headquarters in Cupertino, California, Apple unveiled the new iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 tablets, a new 5K Retina display iMac and an upgraded Mac Mini computer. It also announced the public availability of desktop OS OS X Yosemite and mobile OS iOS 8.1.
- IFA 2014IFA is Europe's biggest consumer trade show. Like every year, IFA 2014 too is expected too see the launch of products that will set the tech agenda for the rest of the year.
- Apple unveils iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Apple WatchApple has unveiled its first smartwatch along with two new thinner and faster iPhones that sport sharper and larger displays, calling the wearable device the next chapter in its history.
- Google I/O 2014Google will soon touch your life in more ways than just smartphones and search. At its annual developer conference I/O 2014, the internet giant detailed Android Wear, Android TV and Android Auto, settings its sights on getting Android to power smartwatches, televisions and cars, besides a big healthcare push. It also shared the new features of Android's next version and introduced Android One, a platform that will make building ultra low-cost smartphones easier.
- Infosys appoints Vishal Sikka as the new CEONearly two-and-a-half months after SD Shibulal announced his desire to retire as
Infosys CEO, the company has named Vishal Sikka as its new chief executive.
Executive chairman N R Narayana Murthy and his son Rohan Murty will leave the
company by October, almost four years ahead of Murthy's designated term.
- E3 2014Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is the video game industry's largest trade show. The show, being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, attracts developers, analysts, journalists and other attendees from across the world. After the launch of Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One consoles last year, a combination of both original creations and the latest installments in long-running series are the major focus of this year's show.
- WWDC14Apple has taken a new leap with its software that will power its new generation devices in the year to come. The company announced new iOS 8 with several new features, and the latest desktop operating system called OS X Yosemite for Mac range of computers. At its annual WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference) event in US, Apple showcased several new capabilities that it has added via iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite.
- Computex 2014Computex is the annual technology extravaganza held in Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. Regarded as Consumer Electronic Show (CES) of Asia, the trade show provides a glimpse into the products and technology trends that will shape the coming year. Computex 2014 is organized around five themes: touch applications, wearable technology, mobile computing, cloud-based services and computing.