亚洲 自拍 清纯 综合图区_亚洲免费国产午夜视频无码_亚洲人成在线视频观看
- Are the 'best' days of Apple AirPods over? Why the answer is yes and noIt seems like the best days — by Apple’s ridiculously high standards — of AirPods might just be over,
- Wireless mobile charging in cars: 4 reasons you may give it a missTalking about cable-free experience, wireless charging pads are now gaining prominence in marketing brochures of most cars.
- 3 web browsers you should have heard of, but haven’tIt makes sense to use multiple browsers: Some work better with certain sites, some others promise greater security, while yet others come with extra features like a built-in VPN
- 5 password manager apps you can try to safeguard yourself onlinePassword managers can here help you ward off such attacks. They store users' login information for all the websites and help them log into them automatically. They encrypt the password database with a master password. Here are some password managers you can look at.
- These automation tools extract data from websites for youExtracting content or mining data from a website is technically known as ‘web scraping’. Quite simply, it is the act of copying content from a web page and pasting it into a spreadsheet-like format. You would usually find yourself doing this when you have to create a report, generate charts, compare product features, track prices, collect data to feed to an app, etc. However, when this task involves multiple content-heavy web pages then it becomes tedious and time consuming.
- 5 free tools to help you manage the files and folders on your PCWith the large hard-drive capacities on our PCs, we need all help we can get to manage our files and folders. Read on for free software that will let you open practically any type of file without installing new software, a tool that will let you create secure file archives, another that will help manage the program installations on your PC, a utility that restores your Windows-based system to a safe point even after you have wreaked havoc on it, as well as a secret tool to hide all your sensitive files and folders...
- 5 best sites for free documentaries
- Free music production software for beginners
- How to customize your Zoom video feed with OBS StudioZoom has grown in popularity in 2020 and it has regularly improved upon its feature set for free as well its paying customers. For most use cases, it does its job well. However, if you want to provide a better video call experience to your participants then use OBS Studio along with Zoom. OBS Studio is an open-source video streaming and recording application that allows you to customize the video stream before it is broadcast via Zoom to your viewers.
- Buying guide: M1 MacBook Air vs M1 MacBook ProWe do a detailed head-to-head comparison of the two new most powerful MacBook models available in the market
- Facebook has 5 five tips to keep your profile safeFacebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms that people across the world use to keep in touch with friends and family. While it plays an important role to help us keep connected, it is also important to follow simple tips to keep our account safe from stalkers and other anti-social elements. Here are some quick safety tips and features to help make your Facebook profile secure.
- Android Auto: Key features, what it can do, what not and moreWhen compared to regular infotainment systems without Android Auto, the platform can simply be seen as an extension of your Android smartphone. It is more of a software experience. Here's all details.
- 7 cool tools for Twitter
- 6 websites that let you watch free movies legallyAlmost everyone with broadband internet has a subscription to at least one OTT platform like Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Jio Cinema, MX Player, Netflix and Sony.
- How to reduce noise in audio recordings
- Explained: Popular image file formats you should know aboutEveryone has at one point or another come across terms like JPG, PNG, WebP but not everyone understands what is the difference between each of them and which format delivers best results in different circumstances. Here we explain the few popular and commonly used image formats
- Here's how your office Gmail is different from your personal ‘free’ GmailGmail is one of the most popular email services and you get to use it without paying any money. But for organisations, Google charges money. So, if you are able to use Gmail, Drive, Photos, Meet, Docs and other Google apps for free, why do companies pay money to Google for using the same service?
- Samsung Galaxy F62 First impressionsThe smartphone comes with a starting price tag of Rs 23,999 which makes it a good package and will definitely give a tough competition to others. We got a chance to use the Samsung Galaxy F62 for some time and here are our first impressions.
- DIY websites for the tinkerer and hobbyistHere are a few DIY websites to get you started. Now, some of the tips and projects might seem US-centric, but there is still enough to be found to make these resources worth your while. Some comprise detailed guides, while the others include complete teardowns for a peek into how things work, and how they can be put together again...
- Asus ZenBook Duo (UX482): First impressionsThe laptop comes with two displays and we used it for a while. Here's what we think of it